2584HL The Hague
Authority Personal Data
Consumer has the right to file a complaint online. This can be done via https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl
Soesha processes a number of personal data for the proper functioning of the webshop.
- e-mail address,
- phone number,
- photos if submitted or tagged (#soeshapiercing #soeshaduka #soesha #theinfirmary #soeshapiercingtheinfirmary)
- date of birth and
- IP address.
How are these processed and why?
The personal data are used to process an order, consultation, sending newsletters (if the consumer has registered for this) and creating a user account.
- Order data is retained for up to 7 years after placing the order.
- Personal data given during a consultation are saved for a maximum of 3 months after submission of a consultation form.
- Personal data entered on the piercing consent form are kept for 2 years with a maximum of 3 years. These are stored on paper, in the appropriate files in the physical store and nowhere else.
- Information about the recipients of the data
- Personal data entered on the piercing consent form is available for inspection at the GGD-LcHv.
- Data entered by the consumer on the webshop can be used by Google Analytics, MyWebshop, Facebook (like button), Pinterest (when consumer clicks on this).
- Information that you enter when placing an order or sending a message are stored on the servers of our processor Mijnwebwinkel. Mijnwebwinkel provides a security level that matches the data to be processed and takes adequate measures to protect data against loss or any form of unlawful processing. For example, standard use is made of a secure SSL connection
Cookies are used on this web store. Here the consumer is informed at the first visit by a pop up notification banner.
Right of inspection, correction, deletion, objection and portability
Consumers whose personal data are processed can submit a request to view, modify or completely delete the data.
When the consumer gives permission to collect his personal data, it can also be withdrawn again.
The consumer also has the right to send data in a readable form, so that she has the possibility to move it to another location.
If this is necessary, Soesha will ask the consumer in question to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with this request and this will be processed within 4 weeks.